Thursday, November 13, 2014

Our Next Step - Piercing the Darkness!


Hello Alex’s House Family!

I want you to know how grateful I am for the love, support and prayers you offered Alex’s House in 2014.  Our children are happy and growing and through you, the Lord has met all of our needs. Your love and support is literally changing the lives of our children!

This February will be a great milestone in our history – our 5th anniversary!  I stand in awe at the amazing progress the Lord has allowed us to make in these few short years.  Yet, there’s a trembling in my spirit as well - for as you know, the Lord does not allow us to stay in one place for very long.  

The Lord has given me clarity in where we should go next.  Please click on the following link and watch our new video – Piercing the Darkness.  The video and the information that follows it will tell you all about our next steps forward!

After watching, if you agree that the Lord is calling us in these new efforts, please make a generous donation to help the vision become a reality.

You have been so faithful in standing with me in this calling to reach Haiti for Jesus. 
Thank you for your faithful financial support, your prayers and your friendship.  I’m so grateful to be in ministry together with you.

…for the least of these….

~Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment